Church of Immacolata Concezione (Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception) (pag. 2)
There are also paintings that portray Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Jesus Christ that prays and Our lady of the Rosary made by Giuseppe Cerreta from Calitri.
We can also see a reproduction of The “Deposition from the Cross” and two holy fonts: the first dated from the 1722, the other one from the sixteenth century.
At the end of the two aisles we find two paintings representing the “Expulsion of Adamo and Eva From the Garden of Eden” and the “Coronation of Our lady”, made by Alfonso Metallo from Calitri in 1952.

At side:
Canvas
"Immacolata
Concezione"
 
 

At side:
Canvas
"Jesus in prayer"
Canvas which
represente
"The Madonna which rove
between the ruin from earthquake in
1980"
 

There are also contemporary paintings made by Luigi Rainone from Calitri that portray “Our Lady of Piety” and Our Lady among the ruins of the earthquake of 1980.
After the over mentioned earthquake, the church was damaged, so it was demolished and entirely reconstructed, keeping its old stone portal dated from eighteenth century.

At side:
Particular of
stoup which
rised at '500:
Coat of arms of
Gesualdo family