ahead and turning on the left, near to the Istituto Suore
Gesù Redentore, once Church of St.Michele, we arrive
to “strada r’Pier”, (Francesco De Sanctis
Street) that leads to St.Vito Street and to the Church of
It was built in the eighteenth century and rebuilt after the
Going along Concezione Street we set off for a street dedicated
to Alfonso Gesualdo, renowed Cardinal born in Calitri in
the Cathedral of Naples.
Along Gesualdo Street we can see a lot of yards in front of
the houses, characterized by retaining walls called “gafij”.
From that way we arrive to Fontana Street, once it leads to
the public fountain built in 1733 on the slopes of the St.
Going up to Fontana Street we have to pass under some characteristic
arches and at the end of a narrow alley we arrive to Faenzari